Whole Home 1 1/2″ Bevelled Fauxwood (PVC) Blinds 24″ x 72″ – Dark Cherry
Made from heavyweight Bevelled Fauxwood (PVC) blinds provide a practical and affordable window solution for any room in your home. These blinds are light filtering, easy to care for and provides both room darkening and privacy even in high humidity areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Size: 24in x 72in (61cm x 183cm)
Colour: DARK CHERRY
1 1/2″ bevelled PVC slats
Embossed PVC slats for a wood grain effect
Matching 1 1/2″ wide PVC Valance
No route holes for increased light control and privacy
Mounting Gardware included
Package contains: 1 blind, mounting hardware
Fabrication: PVC slats, steel headrail
Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth
The blind can easily be shortened by following the simple instructions, All hardware are included.
How to Shorten Your Blind
1. Lower the blind and rotate the slats to open position (no angle).
2. Remove the bottom rail button.
3. Cut knots from pull cord.
4. Remove extra slats and bottom rail. (Carefully slide out slats to the side until the blind reaches your desired length)
5. Replace bottom rail onto the ladder location nearest the desired length and cutt off excess ladders. (Leave approximately 2 (5cm) below the bottom rail). Rethread all lift cords though the last slat and bottom rail holes.
6. Twist ladders end and insert into bottom rail holes. Tie knot to pull cord ends and replace bottom rail buttons.
7. Without raising blind, remove slack in pull cord by pulling on tassel and adjust cord slops.
8. Slide tassel to desired height, form a knot and cut excess cord, then slide tassel down.
It is also easy to shorten the width of the blinds at home with a little patience and the appropriate tools.
This will include:
1. Cutting the Head Rail
2. Cutting the Slats.
Detailed instructions on this subject are easy to find.