1 1/2″ Aluminum Chain Link Fence Line Post Cap Eye Top
What are chain link fence loops?
Chain link fence loop caps are installed on line posts and used to secure top rail or a top tension wire to the top of a fence. If you are using top rail on your chain link fence, you will need to use one loop cap per post.
Offset side of fitting should point towards face of fence to help keep top rail flush with chain link fence fabric once stretched. Do not use these if barbwire is to be installed, use barb arms instead. Use aluminum loop caps for residential or commercial jobs. Available to fit common sizes of posts and top rail.
- Fits on top of 1-1/2″ line post.
- Line post to allow a 1 1/4″ Top Rail to slide through.
- Top loop of the cap is offset to allow the top rail to remain in the centerline of the fence
- This fitting is also known as a loop cap or line post cap
- Easy to assemble, High quality
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.