2″ Straight Finish Nails, 16 Gauge, Brad Head, Electro Galvanized – 2500pcs Box (DHSFNEG-2.16)
Are you starting a new decking project? You need reliable materials? Search no further! Decorex Hardware 2″ Straight Finish Nails are here to help provide fastening strength for your next project.
These Decorex Hardware Straight finish nails are a type of fastener commonly used in carpentry and woodworking applications, especially in finishing work.
Straight finish nails are straight in shape with a pointed tip.
Unlike common nails with a flat head, finish nails have a smaller, often tapered head that can be easily countersunk into the material.
Chisel Point – This type of point is mostly used for heavy-duty projects, such as pallet-building and industrial assembly. The chisel tip also helps to avoid splitting.
Electrogalvanizing is a process in which a layer of zinc is bonded to steel in order to protect against corrosion.
⦁ Designed for carpentry and woodworking use, especially in finishing works.
⦁ Chisel Point – This type of point is mostly used for heavy duty projects, such as pallet-building and industrial assembly. The chisel tip also helps to avoid splitting.
⦁ 2500pcs per Box.
⦁ Compatible with a variety of nail guns.
⦁ Straight Finish Nails
⦁ 2″ Length. Straight. 16 Gauge
About Decorex Hardware
Decorex Hardware is a Canadian-based hardware designer and supplier. They offer popular and high-quality tools & home improvement products and accessories. We feature a variety of affordable, decorative and durable products such as Post Caps, Gate Hardware, Hinges, Slide Bolt, Pull Handle, Latches and many more. We always focus on quality and customer satisfaction is our top priority, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at https://www.decorexhardware.com.
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post or other post service.
- We ship to APO, FPO and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time:
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non tractable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days