10 Pack Baluster Swivel Connectors with Set of Screws for Use with 1/2″ Hollow Square Iron Balusters – DHSBC
Decorex Hardware, meeting the needs of our customers, introduces balusters and accessories for railings.
These baluster connectors are the perfect solution for anyone looking to connect their square metal balusters to any rail. They include stainless steel screws, providing an invisible connection between the baluster and the rail. There’s no need to drill large holes into rails for balusters to connect to – these connectors do all the hard work for you! Plus, they come in a pack of 10, so you’ll have plenty on hand for all your railing needs.
⦁ For a complete look, it is recommended to use Decorex Hardware Baluster Shoes with Swivel Connectors.
⦁ Baluster Connector can be used on top and bottom of 1/2″ Square Baluster. Comes with set of screws for fastening to the railing.
⦁ Made of high-quality aluminum.
⦁ 10 Pack with set of 20 screws.
⦁ Baluster Connector can be mounted on any surface (flat or slant). Use suitable Baluster Shoes to cover the Connectors.
⦁ Very durable and have been designed to simplify the installation of balusters.
Decorex Hardware Baluster Connector (Patent Pending) were created to speed up and simplify the installation of balusters on your stairs. They are designed to work perfectly with 1/2″ Square Balusters.
Baluster Connectors are made of high quality aluminum. They are very durable and have been designed to simplify the installation of balusters.
Check out our other products from Decorex Hardware Balusters and Accessories.
If the connector does not fit, file the inside edges of the baluster to align the inside edges, which will ensure the connector fits properly to the inside of the baluster.
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY, and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post, or another post service.
- We ship to APO, FPO, and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO, or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time:
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non-trackable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days