Elevated Post Support Saddle Bracket Holder for 5.5″ x 5.5″ Posts 13G Hot Dip Galvanized (4 Pack)
Add an extra touch of unmatched design to a functional and structural support element with our Decorex Hardware Elevated Saddle Bracket Holder for 5.5″ x 5.5″ wooden posts. They are excellent concrete footings for deck support.
Engineered so that your base sets to a height of post above concrete, this elevated post support saddle bracket reduces the risk of moisture damage.
If you want greater installation flexibility and strength, this beauty checks all the boxes.
The elevated post support bracket holder should be installed in wet or hardened concrete (with anchoring adhesive).
- Connect 5.5″ x 5.5″ wooden posts to concrete footings for deck supports.
- 6.5″ Stem – 15mm Rebar
- 13G Hot Dip Galvanized
- Saddle for 5.5″x5.5″ wood post.
- Easy to install, perfect for contractors and DIY installations
- W 5-1/2″
- H 3-1/4″
- L 5″
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY, and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post, or another post service.
- We ship to APO, FPO, and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO, or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time:
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non-trackable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days