Nuvo Iron Traditional Post Latch Part # DTPL
The Nuvo Iron Traditional Post Latches are ideal for surface applications on doors, gates, sheds. Easy to install.
Post Latch has a reversible pin for right- or left-handed use. The heavy-duty latch provides simple security for gates and shed doors. Designed for padlock use on both sides of the gate.
– Easy to install.
– Made of Galvanized Steel Powder Coated Black.
– Model: Nuvo Iron DTPL.
Determine if the Gate swings outward to the right or left. If the Latch must be reversed to achieve proper swing, remove the Latch Bolt on the Keeper Bar and the Spring. Reverse the Latch parts so that the Gate will swing in the opposite direction. Reinstall the Latch Bolt and Spring on the opposite side.
Install latch as shown in the figure. Attach Latch to the Post with the Lag Bolts provided making certain that the Latch Height is set so that the center of the Groove in the Keeper Bar aligns with the back rail of the Gate.
Attach the Striker Bar to the Gate using the remaining Lag Bolts making sure the Striker Bar aligns with the Groove in Keeper Bar
For your convenience, we are shipping from US and Canada Locations!
About Nuvo Iron
Nuvo Iron™ is the leading provider of iron fences and ornamental accessories in North America. We manufacture quality fence and deck products and distribute to major retailers and fence installers across the globe.
For our homeowners, we provide unique and modern products for a head-turning new look. For our contractors, urban designers, engineers and developers, we provide variety, flexibility and exceptional service for any fencing project. For our dealers, we provide a modern and reliable product lineup that is always growing. With over 2 million feet of iron fencing produced to date, you can count on Nuvo Iron™ to get the job done!
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post or other post services.
- We ship to APO, FPO and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non-trackable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days