Wilson Jones 6-PK 1.5″ Binder Easy Spines
The quality, style, and innovation of Wilson Jones binders, report covers, and presentation supplies prove why the brand has been trusted and used for over 100 years. Wilson Jones Easy Spine inserts make it practical to reuse binders, simply by changing the binder spine insert. These durable poly sleeves are pre-cut and insert easily into the spine of most view binders for professional looking organization every time. Easy Spines are simple to customize; just visit the manufacturer’s website and choose a spine template. Place the printed spine into the clear poly spine sleeve and slide the sleeve into binder spine. Use and change them as needed!
Who should buy these binder spines?
Whether you’re a student, a teacher or someone who just manages a lot of paper and need an easy way to manage and organize papers, these binder spines check all the boxes. Easy on the eyes as they are easy on the wallet, loose and disorganized papers are a think of the past with these gems around.
- Easy-to-insert sleeves
- Customize binder spines in a snap
- 1/4 inch taller than binder height for easy retrieval
- Made from durable poly material
Find more products like these 1.5″ binder easy spines
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post or other post service.
- We ship to APO, FPO and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time:
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non-tractable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days
There are no reviews yet.