This carriage bolt is used to fasten chain-link accessories. It’s a must-have accessory when completing your fencing projects.
These bolts are used to secure rail ends, tension bands and brace bands to corner posts and terminal posts of chain link fences.
Carriage bolts have a smooth, rounded head that has a small square section underneath for self-locking to eliminate spinning and the need for a driving tool.
These carriage bolts and Hex Nut have zinc plated finish for good rust prevention. You can get the black long carriage bolts here.
•Package includes 20x Carriage Bolt and 20x Hex Nut
•Round domed head with square neck
•Flathead provides a semi-flush finish to applications
•The heads are designed to eliminate the need for a washer
•The square underside of the head is self-locking to eliminate the need for a driving tool
•HDG finish is perfect for rust prevention
•Great corrosion resistance for outside applications
The carriage bolt is a type of bolt that is especially used in woodworking and in most cases for fastening metal to wood which does an excellent job of. They are also good for wood-to-wood connections when the head of the bolt is necessarily not accessible for tightening.
Using carriage bolts for all your woodworking projects makes things easier because you have got a bolt that’s solid, won’t break and gets the job done firmly. It also gives room for more possibilities like using it on metal surfaces as well as wood surfaces or a combination of the two which makes working with carriage bolts all the more worthwhile.
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post or other post service.
- We ship to APO, FPO and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time:
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non-tractable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days