This long carriage bolt is used to fasten Chain link accessories. This is a perfect accessory when completing your fencing projects. These bolts are used to secure rail ends, tension bands and brace bands to corner posts and terminal posts of chain link fences.
Carriage Bolts have a smooth, rounded head that has a small square section underneath for self-locking to eliminate spinning and the need for a driving tool.
These carriage bolts and Hex Nut have zinc plated finish for good rust prevention. You can get the black long carriage bolts here.
• Package includes 20x Long Carriage Bolt and 20x Hex Nut
• Round domed head with square neck
• Flathead provides a semi-flush finish to applications
• The heads are designed to eliminate the need for a washer
• The square underside of the head is self-locking to eliminate the need for a driving tool
• HDG finish is perfect for rust prevention
• Great corrosion resistance for outside applications
The long carriage bolt is a type of bolt that especially used in woodworking and in most cases for fastening metal to wood which does an excellent job of. They are also good for wood to wood connections when the head of the bolt is necessarily not accessible for tightening.
Using long carriage bolts for all your woodworking projects makes things easier because you have got a bolt that’s solid, won’t break and gets the job done firmly. It also gives room for more possibilities like using it on metal surfaces as well as wood surfaces or a combination of the two which makes working with carriage bolts all the more worthwhile.