1 1/2″ Aluminum Chain Link Fence Line Post Cap Eye Top – Powder Coated Black
What are chain link fence loops?
Chain link fence loop caps are installed on line posts and used to secure top rail or a top tension wire to the top of a fence. If you are using top rail on your chain link fence, you will need to use one loop cap per post.
Offset side of fitting should point towards face of fence to help keep top rail flush with chain link fence fabric once stretched. Do not use these if barbwire is to be installed, use barb arms instead. Use aluminum loop caps for residential or commercial jobs. Available to fit common sizes of posts and top rail.
- Fits on top of 1-1/2″ line post.
- Line post to allow a 1 1/4″ Top Rail to slide through.
- Top loop of the cap is offset to allow the top rail to remain in the centerline of the fence
- This fitting is also known as a loop cap or line post cap
- Easy to assemble, High quality
- Powder Coated Black
Please Note: Due to manufacturing differences, the product you receive may not match the picture.
Find more products like this 1 1/2″ Aluminum Chain Link Fence Line Post Cap Eye Top here
Types of fence and deck post cap sizes we carry:
Types of post-cap shapes for sale:
- Decorative Pyramid Post Caps
- Decorative Spear Head Post Caps
- Decorative Pineapple Post Caps
- Decorative Triad Finial Post Caps
- Decorative Flat / Plateau Post Caps
- Decorative Ball Post Caps
Fence and deck post-cap articles:
- Does my fence need fence post caps? How important are post caps for my fence?
- What are the most common types of post caps and post cap benefits?
- Deck post cap ideas: Pick deck post caps that match deck personality
- How to buy post caps for your fence or deck [MUST-KNOW TIPS]
- Wood Post Caps Guide: The Advantages And Disadvantages In Buying Wooden Post Caps
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Free Shipping USA
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post or other post service.
- We ship to APO, FPO and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time:
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non-trackable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days
There are no reviews yet.