South Gate Rafter Tie adds increased resistance to wind uplift which guarantees additional strength to any construction plans or project you have. An effective router for securing rafters and trusses to wall studs and top plates.
The rafter tie connects and reinforces joints with simple yet versatile solutions that can be used for a wide range of connections which gives strength to your build.
They are available in different width, and height but this listing is for the 4 inches rafter ties with a height of 5-3/8 inches and a thickness (width) of 1-1/2 inches which is easy to install, perfect for contractors and do-it-yourself installations.
• Offer sturdy connection
• Easy to install, perfect for contractors and DIY installations
• 18G Steel G185 Triple Zinc Galvanized
• Do not bend or remove tabs
• W 1-1/2″
• H 5-3/8″
The south gate Rafter tie is a type of tie that attaches to the bottom chord of a truss or rafter at pitches from 0:12 to 4:12 to double 2 x 4 top plates.
Using a South Gate Rafter Ties for all your woodworking projects makes things easier because it is made from 18G steel G185 with triple zinc galvanized into it which makes it extra corrosive resistant and is suitable for exterior and treated-wood applications. Installing is easy because all you need is an 8d common nail or 1/2 inch diameter bolts.
This can be used for a variety of connections. They do not bend which means they offer sturdy wood or metal connections for your big construction projects or small building project which can be indoors or outdoors. Want to know more about Rafter Ties, check out this Wiki page.
Find more products like Rafter Tie here
About Xtreme eDeals
Established in 2010, Xtreme eDeals’ mission is to provide the best online experience suitable to customer needs. We focus on making online shopping a pleasant experience and strive to provide the best combination of price and service available on the market.
We ship our products worldwide. For our North American customers, we conveniently ship from our US and Canada Locations:
Niagara Falls, NY and Vaughan, Ontario
Hours of operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – Noon
Most shipments are shipped within 24-48 business hours after payment is confirmed or cleared unless stated otherwise in the listing.
- Domestic Shipping: All Domestic packages are shipped via UPS or USPS.
- International Shipping: All International Packages Are Shipped Via USPS, Canada Post or other post service.
- We ship to APO, FPO and P.O Boxes. Buyers that have APO, FPO or P.O. Box addresses must choose the USPS Mail option when purchasing since UPS does not deliver to these addresses. Transit time is dependent on the carrier service and cannot be guaranteed by us. Sellers are not responsible for services transit time and the information provided is by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays.
USPS Transit Time:
- USPS First Class Mail – 3-7 Business Days
- USPS Priority Mail – 3-5 Business Days International Transit Time
(Varies from country to country and the Delivery date suggested below is according to USPS and is estimated only).
- USPS First Class Mail International – Could Take Up To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
(USPS First Class International shipping is a non-tractable service)
- USPS Priority Mail International – 6-14 Business Days
- USPS Express Mail International – 3-7 Business Days
There are no reviews yet.