Joist Hanger 4″ x 8″ – 18G Steel G185 Triple Zinc Galvanized – South Gate/Almcan #458-3
What are joist hangers used for?
Joist Hangers, as the name suggests are designed to hold timber joists in place. They are used to anchor things like decking, floors and ceilings. Most joist hangers wrap around three sides of a wooden beam and nails or screws are put into the holes to keep it in place.
Where to buy a joist hanger?
If you’re looking for extra joist hangers for your next project to help you add additional support for your beams, look no further my friends. Xtreme eDeals has got you covered at low prices. This South Gate line of multiple-sized face mount hangers offers sturdy and longlasting support for your projects, whether you’re looking to build a deck, fence or any other home building project. Joist hangers are designed to provide support underneath the joist, rafter or beam.
Joist Hanger Features:
- Offer sturdy joist support to help you build both simple and complex home building projects
- Easy to install, perfect for contractors and DIY installations, no stress no fuss
- 18G Steel G185 Triple Zinc Galvanized
- The two “Speed Prongs” are designed to temporarily position the hanger on the header for more convenient nail fastening
- Do not bend or remove tabs
- Fast delivery
- Free shipping across the USA
Joist Hanger Dimensions:
- W 3-1/16″
- H 6-3/4″
- D 1-3/4″